Friday, June 25, 2010

One Week Home and LOVIN' IT!





























I know, I know, I've been neglecting the blog but I can honestly say I haven't had time. We've had family and friends in town, a lot of baseball, basketball camps, etc, etc. I don't know where the time goes........

One week ago today we arrived home with Josie. She is an amazing little girl and has blessed us more than we ever thought possible. She has met a lot of family and friends and gives plenty of hugs and kisses. She went to the doctor and dentist, her first baseball game, some garage sales and has been learning what a busy family life is all about. She amazes me with how loving and adapting she is. She is learning more English every day and today she was singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". It was about half English, half Chinese I think but it was definitely familiar!!

I am including some pictures of our first week home. There are some of her in her first ballerina outfit from Grandma Beth. She just loved it!!! You could tell she felt like a princess. We have a TON of adorable pictures but I haven't downloaded them yet. More to come, I promise!!

2 comments:

  1. Finally! I have been checking every day for new pics! Let me know when you are ready for a visit from me and the girls or if you and your crew want to come swimming with us.
    Welcome home again! So happy for you guys! Josie is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Mary Ann .. finally, ha! What a beautiful sweet girl. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete