Monday, June 14, 2010

More pictures





Okay, I just had to post a few more pictures because they are too cute! Her and I were having our own little photo shoot in the hotel room while Ben went to check out the gym. She was playing with the hat and eating an apple. Enjoy!
I also forgot to mention a couple important things from my previous post. First of all, last night when we were skyping with mom and the boys, Josie started saying anything we wanted her to. This is very new and it was so fun to hear her!!! She did great with pronunciations and giggled after each word. Everyone loved hearing her say their names and also things like "love you", "miss you", etc, etc. It was awesome!

I also wanted to mention that today at the safari park, we bought Josie some ice-cream. I mentioned that it was very hot out so we thought it would taste great. Well, she wouldn't even try it!!! Is that nuts? She has loved every fruit and veggie we've given her but she wouldn't try ice-cream ............ weird! We're going to have to get used to this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment