Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Preparing for Christmas!


Well, I can't believe Christmas is only 10 days away! It has really snuck up on me. Honestly, I feel like I walk around in a daze most of the time. Just waiting for news on when we can bring Josie home. I've been trying to use my time productively and have been getting advice on how to keep her occupied on the plane, how to teach her English, etc, etc. I've been told that stickers and magnidoodle are the tricks for the airplane and that learning English won't be a problem.


We were able to send her a photo album of our family and our home. We recently received updated pictures that show her looking at the album. It was so great to see her! She is such a precious, precious child. I can tell already!


I Samuel 1:27 I prayed for this child. The Lord has given me what I asked him for.

No comments:

Post a Comment