Friday, December 18, 2009

Music!

You will notice a change to our blog today - we added music! My friend, Christina is teaching me all sorts of new things to try while I'm waiting "patiently" for our LOA. Enjoy the music while you check in with us and feel free to use the arrows to forward to your favorite tune.

Nothing new to report today. We are busy preparing for Christmas and Ben's 40th birthday. We're heading to the Holiday Bowl which is actually on the day of his 40th Birthday to celebrate! It's going to be a great time! We'll be spending time with Ben's parents who have started to spend their winters in California and we are looking forward to the nice weather. I have to admit, I didn't think we would take another vacation as a family of 5 but am happy to know that she will be with us soon!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment