Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two Blessings!

God is good.....all the time! As I mentioned in my previous blog post, today this wait has really been bringing me down but then..........two blessings! First of all, our local Christian radio station gave us tickets for the Casting Crowns concert tomorrow night. I LOVE Casting Crowns and we are all so excited to go! The boys have never been to a concert so this will be so, so awesome for all of us.

Then, I went to get my mail and there was a note from someone from our church that I've never met. He heard about our adoption and was just sending a note of encouragement about this wait. What timing!

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that my spirits are lifted!

1 comment:

  1. That's great to hear! God is good and knows just what we need when we need it. Glad to hear you are encouraged. Casting Crowns is great in concert, you guys will have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete