Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another week but no TA........




Another week has passed and still no TA. I've been watching the adoption forums and no one seems to be getting them. I'm still hoping for this week but generally they seem to come early in the week. This adoption journey is hard, very hard. It seems the closer we get, the further away it seems. I'm sad for Josie, I'm sad for us but I know God is taking care of her.


The good news is that we've been staying busy. Baseball is in full swing for all the boys and Noah is also in track. Here are a couple pics from the last week or so. Trent is pitching in the top picture. He did a great job and only gave up one run! The bottom picture is of Noah high jumping. He placed 4th and was thrilled. I LOVE this time of year! I'll love it even more when Josie's here to share it with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment