Friday, March 19, 2010

Documents Sent to China!

We just received an email from Holt that all of our documents have been sent to China. What this means is that we are done with the paperwork on our end and now we wait for our Article 5 and then TRAVEL APPROVAL! The timing of these last two steps varies (just like everything else) so we're still hoping to travel in May but it could be June. I've had to let this go since there is nothing I can do about it.

Jackson asked me the other day "are we ever going to get Josie?". I'm sure it feels like an eternity in their young little lives since it definitely feels like that for me! I can't wait to meet her, I can't wait for the boys to meet her, I can't wait to see Ben with her, etc, etc. All this waiting will be worth it when she's home with us!

Please continue to pray for all of us as we wait to bring Josie home.

No comments:

Post a Comment