Monday, February 8, 2010

Our agency called and they received our LOA!!!

That's right! After 109 days of waiting, we finally received that long awaited phone call.....our LOA arrived at our agency today!! They will be sending it out to us tomorrow and we should receive it on Wednesday. I don't know exactly what the next steps are but I do know this...we are one GIANT step closer to bringing our little Josie home!!!

I am still holding out hope that we could travel in April but it is looking more like May. I know God's timing will be perfect but I also know He tells us to ask and we shall receive so here goes.........please, please, please bring us a speedy TA (travel approval) so we can kiss our precious daughter for the very first time soon - SOON!!! We appreciate all your continued prayers as we prepare to meet Josie and bring her home.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting! Praying that your travel approval comes QUICKLY!

    ReplyDelete