Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting Closer!


Wow! What a busy week we have! The boys last day of school is Wednesday which means the week is filled with finals, Celebration Days, track and field day, baseball, etc, etc. We are getting so excited about bringing little Josie home but have no time to be nervous. My friend, Deb sent me this Psalm which is so fitting and comforting.


Ps 139: 1-10 O Lord, you have examined my heart

and know everything about me.

2 You know when I sit down or stand up.

You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.

3 You see me when I travel and when I rest at home.

You know everything I do. 4 You know what I am going to say

even before I say it, Lord.You go before me and follow me.

You place your hand of blessing on my head.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,

too great for me to understand!
7 I can never escape from your Spirit!

I can never get away from your presence!

8 If I go up to heaven, you are there;

if I go down to the grave, you are there.

9 If I ride the wings of the morning,

if I dwell by the farthest oceans,

10 even there your hand will guide me,

and your strength will support me.
Josie - we are coming!

1 comment:

  1. Jodi,
    I'll be praying for you, Ben, the boys & Josie as you make your trip to China to finally meet your precious little girl. Safe travels!

    Cousin Abby

    ReplyDelete